WHO WE ARE
Our team provides a full range of development and construction services – all delivered by talented professionals within our collaborative and entrepreneurial culture.
K2 has now been established for over 15 years, during which the business has grown despite some challenging economic times. We attribute this to our excellent people, sound business strategy and focus on excellence.
In 2014, we had the opportunity to significantly enhance our capabilities and we took it. We acquired Rider Hunt London one of the oldest and most respected construction consultancies in the UK.
ABOUT K2 CONSULTANCY
- Privately owned, limited company offering project management, project planning, cost consultancy, construction management and property consultancy services.
- ‘Building’ magazine Top 150 Consultants.
- Experience of operating in UK, Europe, USA, Africa and Asia.
- High percentage of returning clients and commissions through recommendation
- A clear vision to support growth into 2020 and beyond.
- Currently managing over £1bn of construction projects.
ABOUT K2 RIDER HUNT
- A highly professional cost, commercial and quantity surveying business able to provide early stage budget and investment advice plus a full suite of quantity surveying services.
- Origins date from 1785 emerging as a separate entity in 1895 and contemporary records from 1909.
- Is one of the longest established Cost Consultancy firms in the City of London.
- Early projects included County Hall on London’s South Bank and the control tower complex at London’s Heathrow Airport.
- The Rider Hunt offices in London and Sydney combined forces to manage the initial stages of the Sydney Opera House.
WHY CHOOSE K2?
- We are an owner run and led company determined to provide exceptional levels of service and commitment to our clients.
- A highly professional multi-disciplined team bringing a wealth of experience from the property and construction industry.
- As a ‘boutique consultancy’ each of our clients are really valued and receive personal service.
- We are committed to excellence in our work and focus on delivering the best possible outcomes for our clients.
- We seek to achieve the highest levels of quality, sustainability, health & safety and social responsibility for our clients, partners, colleagues and team.
- We provide a ‘hands on’ management approach, taking into account the very latest developments and technology across all markets and sectors.
- We offer a personalised and bespoke value-added service, based on professional expertise backed up by extensive local market knowledge.